Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mon Sept 13

Hello Math 8 students!

Welcome!  Please bookmark this page.  Make it a habit to visit regularly!  I will post homework after every class, as well as news about upcoming quizzes and tests.  I may also use this blog to post extra practice questions, answer keys, contests, and opportunities for bonus marks.


No more...
  • "I forgot to write my homework down."
  • "I lost my agenda."
  • "I forgot which questions to do."
  • "I didn't know there was a quiz."
  • "I forgot when the test is."

You can also use this blog to ask questions or make comments.

Back to School Blog Contest!

The first students to leave a comment below this post will win a BONUS MARK on the first quiz of the year.  In your comment, you must include:
  • your first name and last initial
  • your block
  • your favourite math topic/concept
Let the comment race begin!

21 comments:

  1. Donald Ma
    block: 2-4(h)
    my favorite thing about math is ratio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megha R .
    Block : 2-4
    My favourite thing about math is algebra . :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna L.
    Block: 2-4
    My favoutie thing about math is percentage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sammy S.
    Block: 2-4
    My favourite thing about math is integers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sasha J.
    Block 2-4
    My favourite thing about math is fractions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gursimar M.
    Block 2-4
    My favorite thing about math is integers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caitlan P.
    2-H
    My favourite thing about math is probability.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adrian E.
    Block: 2-4
    My favourite thing about math is percentage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gurchetan D.
    Block (2-4)
    My favourite thing about Math is percentage

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's only 5 people!not 9.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Calvin L.
    Block (2-4)
    My favorite thing is ratio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jaskiran B
    Block : 2-4

    My favourite thing about math is precentage! (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shanice Q.
    Block 2-4

    my favourite thing about math is INTEGERS ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ella p
    block 2-4
    my favourite thing about math is integers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jennifer Yeung
    block 2-4
    I like algebra :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Puneet Kang
    BL:2-4
    Integers

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kevin Kaler
    BL2-4
    My favourite thing about math is integers

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favourite thing about math is BEDMAS

    ReplyDelete